Joil pumpa doo ("we" or "us") is committed to protecting the privacy of our customers with regards to their personal data.
Informations that we collect and process
Data that we collect and process are:
- personally identifiable data like name, surname, address, postcode, e-mail address, phone number (personal data)
- data about your Internet connection, devices that you use to access our website and details on how you use our website
Way we collect data
Personal data that we gather on our website or via our website can be the data that you provide:
- by filling out or using forms on the website
- when registering an account on our website
- when using our services
- when signing up for our newsletter
- when applying for additional services
- when applying up for job offers or promotions under our sponsorship
- when applying for additional services
- other informations that you provide to us
Personal data that we collect on our can include records or copies of our mutual correspondence (including e-mail addresses) if you contact us, your responses to surveys if you are asked to fill them for research purposes, as well as searches you perform on our website.
Automatic data collection
Automatically, while you are using the website, we can collect data that include usage details, IP addresses, and data collected through cookies, web beacons and other tracking technologies. By accessing our website you agree that we can automatically collect and process the specified information.
Data that we can collect automatically when you visit our website, when you search or use in any way are specific information about devices used to access the website, your activity or/and searches on our website, including:
- Details of your visits to our website, including traffic data, broad location data, records and other data about the communications and sources that you use to access
- Information about your computer and Internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
Data that we automatically collect represent statistical data. Those help us to improve our website and offer better and more personalized services by estimating the number of our visitors and their patterns of website usage, to speed up our search, to register when you return to our website and to analyze how users use our website. All data is used for internal marketing and research.
Cookies and other technologies
Technologies that we use for automatic collection of data can include:
- A Flash cookie, also known as a local shared object, is a text file that is sent by a Web server to a client when the browser requests content supported by Adobe Flash, a popular browser plug-in. Flash cookies are commonly used in website advertisements and videos. We may use Flash cookies, to store your preferences or display content based upon what you view on our site to personalize your visit. Our advertisers and third-party service providers also may use Flash cookies to collect and store information. Flash cookies are different from browser cookies because of the amount and type of, and how data is stored.
- Web beacons (sometimes called transparent GIFs, clear GIFs, or web bugs) are small strings of code that provide a way for us to deliver a small graphic image (usually invisible) on a web page or in an email. Web beacons can recognize certain types of information on your computers such as cookies, the time and date a page is viewed, and a description of the page where the web beacon is placed. Web beacons are used to improve your experience on our Services, including helping provide you with content customized to your interests. They also help us to understand whether users read email messages and click on the links contained within those messages so that we can deliver relevant content and offers. Our web beacons may collect some contact information (e.g., the email address associated with an email message that contains a web beacon).
How we use your data
Data that we collect, or that you provide to us, including personal data can be used:
- to present our site and its contents;
- in order to fulfill other purposes for which the information is provided
- to contact and notify you
- in order to fulfill our obligations and apply the rights arising from any of the contracts that you have concluded with us
- to notify you of changes to our site, or any project or service we offer or provide.
- to enable you to use interactive features on our site;
- to contact you about projects and services that we or third parties offer which may be of interest to you
- for any other purpose that you consent to
Securing your personal and other data
Joil pumpa doo takes all necessary precautions to ensure that your personal data is safe. To this end, only authorized employees of Joil pumpa doo, business partners that offer services to us, who are required to securely store confidential information, have access to your personal data.
In order to protect your information, we have set up mechanisms that allow you to manage, view and remove personally identifiable data. We apply measures to protect your personal information from accidental loss and unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All the information that you provide to us is stored on our secure firewall servers.
The security and safety of your data also depend on you. If signed up to access certain parts of the website, you need to keep your access password secret. Please do not reveal your password to anyone.
The transfer of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, we can not guarantee the security of your personal data. Every transfer of personal data is at your own risk. We are not responsible if you do not set up privacy or do not take security measures provided on the site into account.
Disclosure of your information
Personal data that can be used to identify you will never be shared with third parties who intend to use them for direct marketing purposes unless you have given us permission to do so.
- to our affiliates
- in the sale of parts or whole Joil Pumpa doo or within the restructuring or reorganization
- subcontractors, services providers and third parties that we hire to support our business
- in order to fulfill the purpose for which you provided the information
- for other purposes with your consent
Additionally, we can reveal your personal information
- if we are obliged to disclose or share your personal information in order to fulfill our legal obligation (for example, if we receive court order)
- to fulfill any contracts to you
- if we believe that disclosure of information is necessary or appropriate for the protection of our rights, property, security, our clients or other persons. This includes the exchange of information with companies and organizations for the purpose of protecting against fraud and reducing credit risk.
Viewing and editing to your information
You can view and edit your personal information by logging in to the e-service on our website. You can also request that you update your personal information that is in our possession.
If you do not want to share your personal information with unrelated third parties or promoters for promotional purposes, you can unsubscribe by sending us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org in which you will indicate your request.
If you do not want us to use your e-mail address or contact information to promote our own projects and/or services, or third party projects and/or services, you can unsubscribe by sending us an e-mail to email@example.com in which you will indicate your request.
If you are underage, it is necessary to obtain the permission of your parent or guardian before giving us the information about yourself. Underage users who do not have this type of authorization are not permitted to provide us with personal information.